This website and any mobile application (collectively, this "Site") is owned by Shop Black Rifle, Inc. ("We", "Us" or "Shop Black Rifle"). We are providing you with access to this Site and our online store (together, our "Services") subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing, accessing, using, registering for or purchasing merchandise on this Site or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions, including any policies referred to herein (collectively, these "Terms"). So, please read these Terms carefully. We reserve the right to change this Site and these Terms at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not browse, access, use, register for or purchase merchandise from the Site. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Release of Liability
In no event shall Shop Black Rifle be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, injury, or death, whatsoever, arising out of resale or connected with the use, misuse, or installation of its products and components. Any oral or other written statement by Shop Black Rifle, Inc. employees or representatives DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN IMPLIED REPRESENTATION AND/OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND and shall not be relied upon by purchaser or user.
Content displayed on the websites of Shop Black Rifle, including but not limited to, any and all text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos, are protected by United States or international copyright laws, and belong to Shop Black Rifle or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content of any of the websites of Shop Black Rifle may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of Boise Black Rifle, Inc.
Information we may collect:
- We collect information from you when you create an account, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to communication such as, but not limited to e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How your information is used:
- The information we collect may be used to verify your identity, to create your account, to bill you for the service offered by the site you have subscribed to, and to correspond with you (such as through email newsletters or correspondence to us initiated by you).
- All email newsletters contain instructions to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can also contact us at email@example.com to remove your email address from our mailing list at any time.
- We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
Third Party Links:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
We do not accept returns or exchanges on firearms under any circumstances. Orders cannot be cancelled after the product has been shipped. All cancelled orders are subject to a restocking fee in an amount that is at the sole discretion of Shop Black Rifle. If there is a warranty issue with your firearm, please contact the manufacturer to resolve or repair any issues. Some circumstances require the customer to pay for shipping and handling costs. Shop Black Rifle is not responsible for any of the costs incurred.
Shop Black Rifle will accept return and exchanges on product for store credit within 15 days of delivery. The product must be unused and unopened in the original packaging. It is at the sole discretion of Shop Black Rifle to determine if the product is in acceptable condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns or exchanges. Addition shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Shop Black Rifle is a retailer of many manufacturers, we do not warranty their products. There is not a warranty stated or implied for products sold by us. Most manufactures carry warranties and it is the responsibility of the customer to understand those warranties. Shop Black Rifle may provide assistance in navigating or facilitating warranty claims with manufacturers. This assistance is not assumption of responsibility for the warranty. If any additional questions arise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Black Rifle accepts credit card payment by VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Most orders between stores should be available for pick-up in 7-10 business days.
Shop Black Rifle offers flat rate shipping for non-serialized items for $10 on order under $100 and $15 for orders under $200. Non-Serialized orders over $200 ship free. These items will be shipped by USPS First Class, USPS Priority, or other similar service. Shop Black Rifle has the sole discretion to decide the service selected for flat rate.
Firearms will ship by UPS Ground or Air at the discretion of Shop Black Rifle. Firearms will have a flat rate shipping charge of up to 19.99. The shipping rate is subject to change.
Orders going to other FFL Dealers may have a fees from those dealers. Shop Black Rifle is not responsible for that fee.