Information we may collect:
- We collect information from you when you create an account, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to communication such as, but not limited to e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How your information is used:
- The information we collect may be used to verify your identity, to create your account, to bill you for the service offered by the site you have subscribed to, and to correspond with you (such as through email newsletters or correspondence to us initiated by you).
- All email newsletters contain instructions to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your email address from our mailing list at any time.
- We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
Third Party Links:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).